best new jokes 2016 funny jokes in english

4 lines funny jokes, very laughing jokes, 2 lines funny jokes, teacher and student mazqs, funny jokes about teacher and student, lot of laughing jokes in english, two lines jokes in english, online free jokes, download online jokes, i'm looking for new jokes, 2016 jokes, very funny jokes 2016, lot of new jokes 2016, best funny jokes, best student vs teacher jokes, son vs dad jokes, perfect son jokes,


very funny jokes 2016. new funny jokes in english, teacher funny jokes, student and teacher funny jokes 2016, funny quotes funny poetry funny jokes 2016,

_______________________________________________________________________________

hahaha
1 :  Beggar to greedy man: Please give me 1 rupee because I am hungry from three days. Greedy man: I will give you 2 rupees but first you tell me from where you buy food in 1 rupee,,,,

2: Doctor: "I'm sorry but you suffer from a terminal illness and have only 10 to live."

Patient: "What do you mean, 10? 10 what? Months? Weeks?!"

Doctor: "Nine."


3 A man asks a farmer near a field, “Sorry sir, would you mind if I crossed your field instead of going around it? You see, I have to catch the 4:23 train.”

The farmer says, “Sure, go right ahead. And if my bull sees you, you’ll even catch the 4:11 one.”



4: The Perfect Son.
Dad: I have the perfect son.
Friend: Does he smoke?
Dad: No, he doesn't.
Friend : Does he drink whiskey?
Friend : No, he doesn't.
Dad : Does he ever come home late?
friend: No, he doesn't.
friend : I guess you really do have the perfect son. How old is he?
Dad : He will be six months old next Wednesday. __ hahahaha


5: Simon: Dear sir, I want to ask you something.
Teacher: yes Simon, ask me, what do you want?
Simon : Sir, do you punish anyone for something they did not do?
Teacher: No Simon . Why should I?

Simon : Thank you sir. That’s a relief. I haven’t done the homework.__ hahahaha
Previous
Next Post »