Daily new jokes 2016 jokes by comedians


pathan vs sardar jokes, student vs teacher jokes, friends jokes, 2016 jokes very funny jokes, new funny jokes 2016, if you are sad see these funnies jokes, funny jokes for sad face, smile jokes, laughing jokes,

1: SARDAR : How do you make a tissue dance?
 PATHAN : You put a little boogie in it. HAHAHA

2: Teacher : Which flower talks the most?
   Student : Tulips, of course, because they have two lips! hahaha>


3:  I went to the psychiatrist,
     and he says "You're crazy."
     I tell him I want a second opinion.
    He says, "Okay, you're ugly too!"  Hehehe


4: My wife and I took out life insurance policies on each other -- so now it's just a waiting game: hahaha


5: TEACHER: Why didn't the sun go to college?
 STUDENT : Because it already had a million degrees! HAHAHA


6: My wife and I were happy for twenty years. Then we met. hahahaha
Previous
Next Post »