Spoken english Difference between "Yet" and "Still

Difference between "Yet" and "Still learn about difference between yet and still




Difference between "Yet" and "Still" ___________________________________
1---- Yet Yet...is used for any action, jo abhe tak NAHEEN huva hai..
 I have not reached Yet....abhe tak nai aya I have not got my salary yet.....abhe tak salary nai aye My salary is yet to be got....passive yani koi action jo abhe tak nai huva hai....
2---- Still.....is used for present...jo action is lamhay main bhe chal raha hai He is still eating the food...yani wo abhe tak khana kha raha hai....
Still....positive jumlay main ata hai. jab k "Yet" negative jumlon main ata hai...
agar main Urdu main lafzi tarjuma karnay lagoon....to yet....abhe tak Still....
.abhe bhe Aik or baat ka yad rakhna bhe ahem hai....
k "Yet" ka matlab "phir bhe" be hota hai.
agarcha who bemar hai. phir be who mery ghar aya.
Although he is busy, yet he came my home. Although I was sick, yet I worked hard.
Previous
Next Post »